Monday, February 27, 2017

Blessed

It's been a crazy few days. I've gone from incredible anger, I won't get me started on parents who don't volunteer but want everything under the sun and misplace blame... {end of rant}. Super highs. Happy moments and then down moments. I feel like this last weekend has put me through the tumbler of emotions - and not I am not pms'ing. That just takes chocolate.

At times like this I have to remember some of my favorite verses of Jeremiah...


God has a plan. It is usually not the plan that I think it is. More times than not, disappointment leads to something great. Something I hadn't really expected. I have to remember that HE has a plan. Not my plan, not my will, but His.


Then I have to remember that when I'm looking for His plan, that I need to truly be seeking His plan, "with all my heart". 

I know we all have those moments of sadness, disappointment, failures, and when life just seems like NOTHING is going where you thought it would. But HE holds us safely, holding us for the moment that His plan will be opened to our eyes. You may not be able to see it yet, you might not even be able to fathom it at this point in your life, but there is a plan out there much bigger than you and I can imagine. We just have to put our faith and hope in Him, and seek Him with all our hearts. I have faith that His plan will be revealed, not today, maybe not this year, but if I keep on keeping on... Keep moving forward. Keep looking to Him for my next step. Then I will see the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment