Friday, December 19, 2014

An Early Gift...

Last night on facebook a friend of mine asked the question, have you ever thought about buying a Keurig? Well I jumped right in and said "YES" I had hoped to get the Keurig 2.0 for Christmas, but then removed (or moved it to the bottom of my list) after instead requesting the Ninja Blender (my cheap walmart blender is kicking the bucket very very soon - hoping it makes it till Christmas.

I had to post her a picture as to why the 2.0 was THE ONE I wanted. Carafe and single cup options, seriously perfect after I kicked the 2 pots a day habit and now only need the occasional cup, but sometimes you want a full pot when friends are over, right?

So this morning, a crazy morning as always, as I'm rushing around to get to meetings for work, I get this awesome text from her, that says "I have a Keurig for you if you want it." Well, hello! She's amazing. She had an opportunity to blog and earn a free Keurig 2.0 K300 and they gave her one to give away!

I'm still so excited over this and can't wait to pick it up from her on Monday!
My Friend's Post...

No comments:

Post a Comment