Monday, January 30, 2017

Finding the Right Shake...

So, as a former Beachbody coach, I have spent a few years taking Shakeology, what I discovered was that I loved the product, but it is really expensive. When it was just myself taking it, it was not a problem, but then my 2 oldest and my youngest all want to share and who can afford 4 boxes a month?? Not at $100 a bag (that's with the coach discount)...

So I started doing some research, and I am currently on the hunt for a healthy, whole foods, protein mix that preferably has probiotics and some vitamins. I've found my body seems to absorb vitamins from the shakes better than a capsule.

If you are interested in what exactly is out there, well just follow along. If you have a favorite that you have tried, let me know! I have quite a few samples to try and looking for more everyday.

First up, I tried Life's Abundance. I loved the health coach that sells it (this is another MLM company with business opportunities), she was friendly and helpful. I also like that their company sells dog/cat food and pet products. I tried the Mineral & Antioxidant drink - loved it! As did my husband and son. I also tried the Green's Blend and loved this as well. I mixed it with a cup of juice, a banana, and some frozen blueberries. However, when I tried the Plant Protein I was a little disappointed... The flavor was not that great, and it was just protein. They sell the probiotics separately. So I would end up combining three products if I go with this brand (the greens, the probiotics and the protein).

So today, I had a lovely lady in Colorado, send me a ton of samples of Thrive. So I started my Thrive experience today... more to come after I've had a few samples on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment